USF Federal Credit Union
Home | About us
USF Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1959 to serve the financial needs of the staff and faculty at the University of South Florida. It became a Federal Credit Union, regulated and insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in 1985. The field of membership expanded to include students in 1990. The Credit Union was located in various University-provided locations until 1972, when the State of Florida leased land to USF Federal Credit Union to build a permanent facility of approximately 3,000 square feet. The main office enlarged in 1981, 1985, and 1997, bringing the total office space to 24,000 square feet. Today USF Federal Credit Union has over 36,000 members with assets of over $430,000,000.

Mission Statement
Our Credit Union is a financial institution owned and controlled by Members for their benefit that:
© 2017 Access Softek
Member NCUA, Equal Housing Lender iOS AppStore Android Market
[Full Site]
Powered by Mobile Locator